Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Bureau Chief: Thoughts & Impressions: Behind the News & Stories
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Title: "Bureau Chief: Thoughts & Impressions: Behind the News & Stories"
I would like you to join us at the PR Summit Fall chat series, taking place at Next Space. Join us for this electrifying and insightful chat, as our experts shed light, on how news agencies and news bureaus operate in a digital 2.0 landscape.
Learn the interaction between...
- Professional journalists
- Citizen Journalists
- How news agencies and bureaus engage with Public Relations practitioners?
- How PR Professionals can add-value in a digitally networked 24-hour news cycle?
- Practical tips and approaches for shaping news stories, that are timely, on subject and are relevant.
- How social media plays a pivotal role in the news eco-system.
- Moderator: Teresa Rodriguez, Founder, JetsetExtra & TangoDiva.com
- Aaron Pero, News Director, KRON 4 TV
- Chris Taylor, San Francisco Bureau Chief at Mashable
For more information, please visit www.prsummit.org.